Sunday, November 6, 2011

Colorsplosion!

Who doesn't like colorful things? (okay, there probably are a few people out there haha) ....today's look is a multitude of colors! Cobalt blue, grass green, aqua, teal, fuchsia, and purple..finished off with a little sooty black. For this look I used the Nicka K. Perfect Eighteen Colors palette (I'm going to review this for you in the next few days (already got the swatches, just need to post). Using just the sponge tip applicator that came with it, I dotted each color I chose all over the lid until there was no exposed bare skin.... I then took a fluffy brush and gently blended the top edge to clean it up, and finished it off with the black in the crease to give the look more depth. I think this is a fun look that I'm definitely going to wear out. If you're unsure about wearing it, don't worry, it's pretty hidden until you blink or are looking down...that's when the magic happens :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I am absolutely in love with this! it looks like it came out of a magazine... great job

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete