Sunday, September 11, 2011

Intro to Dollface



Hi guys! First off, I want to thank you for stopping by my little corner of the online world. It really means a lot to know there are people taking time out of their day to read my words and listen to my thoughts on random things. I've wanted to start a blog for quite a while now but never seemed to have enough time, afterall, I pretty much have 3 jobs. But before I get into that, let me really introduce myself. My name is Ashley (but some of my friends call me "Smashley" lol). I'm 28 years old, and have 2 dogs and 3 cats that are pretty much my babies. I currently work at a national bank to make sure my bills get paid (it seems I have so many these days unfortunately). In my spare time I am a freelance photographer and makeup artist. Those last two are my passion. I was a part of the pageant scene from the time I was only a few months old until it was time to start school, so I was always around photographers and having my makeup done- I think this is where my love of both arts stems from. I love anything that allows me to be creative and no matter what, I think that having a creative outlet to express myself is the driving force in my life. Also, probably just like all of you I am just straight up a makeup junkie! I've rambled on long enough on this intro so I'm gonna stop here before I run you off, but I really hope you come back soon...you wouldn't wanna miss something good now would 'ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment