Monday, September 12, 2011

Nonchalant

Today the look is anything but nonchalant. It's actually fairly bold, but don't so in a not so "in yo' face" kinda way. I kept most of the colors neutral and threw in a hint of color on with the eyeliner. It's a really pretty teal green. I wanted to do something different than a regular cut crease so I did this extreme winged cut crease. I'm not sure I'd wear this out other than maybe out for a night at a club....it's pretty sexy for that :)  As far as products, I used the Tokidoki Sodashop palette...(which I love, and I got it on sale at Sephora for only $30 so  I love it even more!). For the dark color I used the shadow called Furbina- it's really a very dark purple with some glitter but it does end up looking almost black. For the lighter one, the color is called sugar skull, which is just a frosty white. On the base of the lid, I just did a very light wash of an sheer olive green color called Ciotolina.  To finish up the look, I used the included eyeliner pen in the color "Sandy". Overall, I really like the sleekness of this look, it's bold but not too much, it's almost an understated sexy. Give it a try and let me know how you like it!

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely such a creative look, and it's just stunning! You did a great job! I'd love to recreate it, if you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you! I'd be flattered if you recreate the look and would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete