Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tip #371

Ok, so it's actually #1 but that just sounded lame so I embellished it a little bit haha. I'm not sure how many of you are headband lovers but I personally have a ton of them and the blingier the better! However, I do have a house with cats and they kinda like to play with them so they get taken down to the floor and sometimes stepped on and broken. I picked one up earlier and was about to throw it away when I realized that would be a total waste! Yeah the actual headband was no good, but it was covered in little jewels that could be salvaged. So I started with a pair of tweezers plucking the the studs off one by one until I realized it was just as easy to do with my fingernails. It only took maybe 10 minutes and now I have a bunch of little shiny studs to use in makeup looks or for whatever you feel like jazzing up a bit :).  I hope you liked this tip and save lots of little shiny things!


XOXOX,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment