Monday, September 19, 2011

Oh Hayyyyy!

Hey dolls, I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about my little bloggie pie :P. The weekends can be kind of busy for me since most of the time my boyfriend and I are both off work. This is the time we go go out shopping, and out to eat, and all that other fun stuff. We pretty much do the same thing every weekend lol. We go to the flea market to get the most delicious tacos my tastebuds have ever met, shop around a little bit while there (I mainly find really blinged out jewelry and headbands and that's what I love). Then we go buy some groceries for the week, and either go home and cook something for lunch, or just go out to eat, then we go thrifting! I love it! I have found so many great vintage things. This weekend I picked up a vintage samsonite train case that was pretty much in perfect condition for only $.99 - it was navy blue and last night I gave it a makeover :) ...who doesn't love a makeover right? It is now smokey gray, with baby pink leopard print. I only have a few more minor things to do to it (paint one small section black, then add on all the rhinestones! I'm so excited about this- I'm definitely going to show it off on here once it's done :) I might even post a tutorial? Hopefully I'll have something more beauty related to share in a bit, so as some people think we Texans say "Y'all come back now, ya' hear!" lol- *Disclaimer: I, nor does anyone else I have ever known say things like "Y'all come back now, ya' hear!", nor do we ride horses to work haha - I've seriously gotten this question before!

No comments:

Post a Comment