Monday, October 17, 2011

Holy blackheads Batman!


Hey Dollypops! I know there are tons of people with my problem out there: super oily skin, a little bit larger than you'd like pores, and those pesky blackheads. I've used just about everything it seems to banish blackheads, all to no avail...until now. I'm soooo stoked I finally decided to break down and buy the Neutrogena Sonic Wave. I never really had too much interest because I've bought so many things that don't live up to the hype....but with this I'm definitely pleasantly surprised. I bought it on Friday and have used it twice a day since then, and I really noticed the blackheads clearing up last night. I was checking them out in my magnified mirror and I was happy with the results but, they were still there. However, I just finished using it again tonight and they are like literally pretty much totally cleaned out! I'm seriously like on cloud 9 right now lol. I just wanted to jump on and tell you guys to definitely check it out. It's the newer version that actually spins... it claims to clean your face 50x's better than regular cleansing... and I have to say, I think it's pretty acurate! Ahhh I'm just so excited lol! Let me know what your experiences with it were if you've tried it. :)
Hugs to you all!
-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment