Sunday, October 23, 2011

I feel like a kid in a candy store!



Hey lovies! 
As you may have seen on makeupbee.com I was announced today as the current QueenMakeupBee! I feel so incredibly honored to have been chosen! I couldn't have done it without all of you who followed me on there and liked my looks...as much as I've loved makeup before the existence of makeupbee.com, being able to so easily share with you all, and hear the kind compliments, well, that all made it even more exciting for me and keeps me motivated to squeeze in a look even on nights when I'm just worn out and wanna go to bed. To celebrate this honor (yeah, I'm celebrating, so what? lol) I decided to wear my pride on my nails. I love the site's adorable logo...you know, the cute little lipstick tube, with pink and black bumble bee stripes... so I did this simple little mani. I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Fuchsia Power, and KISS nail art paint for the stripes, and completed the look by topping with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Thanks again to all of you for following me here AND there, and for supporting my looks :) 
XOXOX,
Smashley <-----this is what my friends call me...don't ask lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment